Under locoregional anaesthesia
- Orthopaedics: hand, foot, hip, knee
- Oncology: tumorectomy, mastectomy, prostatectomy.
- Vascular access: PAC, pacemaker, angioplasty, varicose veins.
- Cimentoplasty, lithotripsy.
- Day clinic: dental, ophthalmology, infiltrations, material removal,…
Under general anaesthesia
- Pre-op: Replaces anxiolytic premedication
- Post-op: Pain and anxiety management
Using Digital Sedation™ means avoiding all the possible complications from IV sedation. And last but not least, it turns a stressful moment into an enjoyable experience for the patients.
A. Bosteels, MD, Anesthesiologist, Cliniques Saint-Jean, Brussels, Belgium
- Using Digital Sedation™ in prone position requires adaptation. The use of earphones is recommended for better patient comfort.
- Do not forget to establish non-verbal communication to indicate the start of the procedure.
- The maximum duration of a Digital Sedation™ session is 120 minutes.
Dr. Arnaud Bosteels
Hospital Saint-JeanBrussels, Belgium
Dr. Delphine Van Hecke
Hospital ErasmeBrussels, Belgium