You will develop Automatic Test and Write testing protocols for our different applications to support our Digital Sedation Solution Sedakit ™ operating WorldWide. With the team, you build automated tools and reports that help enhance and maintain the quality of our products towards continuous testing.
- Join a small, tight team in developing robust and successful medical services.
- Support the automation of testing and practice manual testing protocol when needed.
- Your work will be impactful to guarantee the best experience for patients and customers.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation development
- Proficiency with Python or Java or scripting language
- Manual testing experience
- Good practice of testing methodologies and process
- Experience with one or more automated test framework in these fields: mobile, web, api
- Fluent English. French or Dutch are a plus
It would be a plus if you have experience with:
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with one of these frameworks: Robolectric, Espresso, Selenium, …
- Previous experience with SCRUM
- Willing to learn new technologies, share knowledge and evolve
You like to work in a human sized team where your participation can make the difference, you recognize yourself in our core values: Passion, Innovation, Co-creation, Patient Oriented.