Growing Oncomfort's commercial success into standard of care use of Digital Sedation™ is its first priority. As Commercial Director, you will be in charge of the management of sales and the growth of presence in the market. You will manage the sales teams in the market where Oncomfort is directly active and also follow the sales in the market where the Oncomfort solutions are sold through a business partner.
You will report directly to the CEO.
We offer you to be part of an exciting innovation in healthcare with a competitive and creative growth-driven package and the opportunities to grow with a great team.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are :
- Defining and developing sales strategy in close collaboration with the CEO to reach the commercial organizational objectives of the company
- Implementation of the Company's commercial strategy, at national and international level
- Advice on and negotiate sales channels together with the distribution partner and channel manager
- Optimization of sales channels
- Establishing a highly qualified team of sales leaders and sales people, area managers and application support people
- Development and animation of sales teams, stakeholders, distributors, agents...
- Implementation and monitoring of international distribution contracts
- Advice on sales price policy
- Setting and leading sales targets and managing sales department budget in line with approved business plan
- Preparation and monitoring of commercial reporting
- Collaboration with the management team to optimize sales outcome throughout the company
- Reporting on sales performance, expectation, potential and planning using the Oncomfort designated platforms
- Supervision and animation of the sales and management teams of distributors
- Definition of human resources needs and implementation of the recruitment plan
- Motivation and mentoring of staff and management to obtain and exceed objectives
- Building and maintaining network with good contacts
- Organizing and implementing training and development plan for the sales-related staff
You are a team player, holding a Master's degree in commercial engineering, marketing, business management or equal by experience. You have built experience in commercial activity or related field in the healthcare area, e.g. hospitals, working with doctors, nurses and directors. Experience in the business field of anaesthesia, interventional areas or other acute care clinical domains are an advantage. You hold 5+ years experience in a similar role.
Your skills and competencies
Your main skills and competencies are related to business management and creating a long-term relation with commercial teams and distributors in the healthcare market. These include:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Profound knowledge in Dutch, French and English is a must.