Our hands-on chief technology officer/Lead Engineer (CTO/LE) will be in charge of Oncomforts’ technology and technological resources.
The CTO/LE will establish Oncomforts’ technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth. She/he will also define the platforms for the Oncomfort product development and lead the internal and external engineering teams and project/program managers. The CTO/LE will supervise the system and quality assurance processes.
The CTO/LE directly reports to the CEO.
We offer you to be part of an exciting innovation in healthcare with a competitive and creative growth-driven package and the opportunities to grow with a great team.
- Hands-on role lead of the architectural vision for the Oncomfort project and system design using modern technology stacks with a core focus on reusability, scalability and performance at scale.
- Setting company technical vision and leading the company’s technological development
- Develop strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all Oncomfort development, both for Virtual Reality (Unity) as for the patient monitoring part (Androïd based webservices development).
- Grow, organize and lead the engineering team and the project managers to be able to fullfill Oncomfort’s ambitious engineering endeavours.
- Leads a team of backend and front-end engineers in the implementation of highly-scalable, secure Oncomfort Virtual Reality solutions and Android-based apps
- Produces and/or apporves both high-level and detailed designs for platform-level services
- Authors clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured and testable code
- Defines patterns and develops reusable components and libraries
- Designs and implements microservices with thoughtfully-defined APIs
- Takes ownership of designed services and platform components through to delivery
- Clearly communicates architectural decisions, roadblocks and timelines to key stakeholders
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics via systems (JIRA) administration to directly support initiatives set by Product Management and the Organization at large
- Collaborates with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all technologies involved with the company
- Ensures technology standards and best practices are met
- Supervises and assisting quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Establishes software development process, set objectives for the process and guarantees delivery of high-quality, maintainable code
- Establish the project management process, sets the objectives and makes sure the projects are delivered upon approved timings and quality standards
- Mentors team members; Operate within a distributed team and collaborate with colleagues both local and remote
- Set up, maintains and implements network security with IT team
- Sets up and reviews timeframes and budgets
- Develops and implements disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Supervises workflow of development department
- Defines company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Shares technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide
- Studies current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Studies information processing systems to evaluate the effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensuring the company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
- Design, develop, and maintain new Oncomfort products and services and improve Oncomforts’ existing services
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Work closely with external Unity teams to ensure developers have a consistently great experience across all Unity services
- Hands-on experienced manager, able to drive and leads people by example
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company
- Able to be a “big picture” thinker
- Excellent leadership, team building, projects and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Experience with DevOps (deployment, monitoring, automation, etc)
- Solid programming background in most widely used SW language
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing service applications and systems
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end test frameworks
- Schema design and implementation of SQL database systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Confident in producing and presenting work
- In-depth understanding of the industry
- Master’s degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience in a software development role, information technology role, or related field; five years in management or leadership role
- Experience with technology relative to industry; Unity, .Net, C#, SQL Server, MongoDB, Solr, jQuery, Angular, AWS, IIS, GitHub, Grunt/Gulp, Node.JS, Java/C
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
This recruitment is handled exclusively by Cross International.Apply here