As an Embedded Firmware Engineer, you will work on IOT products to support our Digital Sedation Solution Sedakit ™ operating WorldWide. You contribute to mid/long-term R&D projects. You develop features that contribute to the product roadmap, translate design and product documentation into technical specifications and subsequently develop them as new features. You will write efficient code, optimize the general performance of our software and help keep bugs at a minimum level through Unit Testing.
- Join a small, tight team in developing robust and successful services;
- Explore new technologies and solve cutting edge technical challenges;
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design through release.
- A completed Bachelor's, Master's or PhD,
- At least 3 years of experience in embedded software development,
- Strong knowledge in one of these languages: C/C++,
- Experience with Matlab/Python,
- Able to interpret datasheets,
- Experience with firmware development on battery-constrained devices and IOT devices,
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with physiological signals processing like ECG, EEG, PPG,
- Experience with Embedded Application Security Best Practices (OWASP),
- Familiar with medical device development and quality requirements.