Our Digital Sedation™ sessions library is adapted to specificities of patients, indications, as well as to health care professional’s identified needs. Sound design and development of these digital therapies is key.
As Clinical Session Designer, you will manage therapeutic digital solutions, from conception to creation, commercialization and life cycle management. You will directly report to the Chief Scientific Officer.
We offer you to be part of an exciting innovation in healthcare with a competitive and creative growth-driven package and the opportunities to grow with a great team.
- Conduct literature reviews to identify evidence-based approaches, develop therapeutic sessions mapping and translate evidenced-based interventions into Digital Sedation™ products
- Develop therapeutic content infrastructure
- Integrate scientific, therapeutic, and design thinking processes in the development and prototyping of Digital Sedation™ sessions
- Write scripts, screenplays and design input documentation for Digital Sedation™ sessions
- Adapt and test Digital Sedation™ sessions for specific populations
- Create, develop and update product documentation according to quality standards
- Ensure the fulfillment of quality requirements during the production process (verification/ validation) for delegated tasks related to the projects
- Interact with internal and external collaborators during Digital Sedation™ sessions production process
- Manage life cycle of Oncomfort’s Digital Sedation™ sessions library
- Work closely with design, production, and marketing teams to communicate around Digital Sedation™ products
You are a creative and structured person holding a Master's degree in psychology or behavioral science. You have a strong passion for psychology and mind/body techniques. You have 2+ years experience in clinical therapy with adults and/or pediatrics, and you have experience in therapeutic content creation (book or script writing and/or creation of digital experiences such as videos, audio sessions…). In addition to your Master’s degree, you have followed a training in at least two specific psychological approaches or mind-body techniques.
Your main skills and competencies are related to creation and development of Digital Sedation™ sessions to expand product offering according to the strategic plan. These include:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English, French and Dutch.
- Creativity and curiosity.
- Analytical mindset.
- Eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skill.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to continuously self-educate.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
This recruitment is handled exclusively by Cross International.Apply here