The Administrative Assistant is a key member of the Oncomfort team, and will help managers and employees increase their capacity and thus the overall productivity of the company.
Day to day will vary depending on the company’s priorities, but this role will get to manage a variety of projects.
We offer you to be part of an exciting innovation in healthcare with a competitive and creative growth-driven package and the opportunities to grow with a great team.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Assist the CEO in administrative tasks (support, organizing meetings, travel booking, …)
- You are responsible for your Manager’s complex agenda and you can prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Order and invoice follow-up, inventory
- Sales Administration
- Reporting (financial, regulatory,..)
- Salary Administration
- Assisting in the creation and production of sales material
- Assisting in the organization of events, participating at expositions
- Helpdesk administration
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 attitude and are flexible when needed. You can handle confidential information properly, are discreet and work with complete integrity.
You hold a high school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred. You have at least 5 years of proven experience as Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant.
- Proven time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- You can liaise effectively and efficiently with clients, teams and other contacts.
- Be hands-on and ready to help wherever needed.
This recruitment is handled exclusively by Cross International.Apply here